2day Hiking from Sapa
Highlights Marvelous landscapes of Hoang Lien mountain range, Muong Hoa & Suoi Thau valleys as well as wild and beautiful nature setting of Sapa southern land Simple and hard working life in remote villages. Strong and colorful customs and cultures of the Tay and Red Zao. Home stay and experiences local ethnic hospitality.
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by Green Trail Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Ban Lech – Muong Bo – Sin Chai B
– Departure at 08.30am. Transfer 1 hour southwards to Ban Lech Dao in Thanh Kim Commune.
– Start trekking about 2 hours from here along a narrow trail sneaking mostly downhill through terraced rice paddies to Muong Bo River. Cross the river by a bridge, then trek uphill for another hour to Muong Bo Village of the Tay. Easy walk 1/2 hour to explore the village of the Tay featured with spacious stilt houses. Lunch break for an hour in a local home.
– Afternoon trek is more fascinating along a large path 1,5 hour uphill to Nam Cum Village of the Red Zao, isolated hiding in a remote valley. Half an hour walk around the village and get acquaintance with villagers. Continue trekking along the Suoi Thau Valley for 1 more hour to Sin Chai B Village. Check in the home-stay here and then spend the rest of the day to walk around this charming village.
Day summary:Transfer 1 hour / Trek: 6 hours approx 15 km.. Grade 3/5/ Lunch on the way/dinner at home stay / home stay at Sin Chai B in Red Zao house.
Day 2: Sin Chai B – Nam Lang A – Nam Lang B – Ta Thang – Lao Cai.
– Breakfast and leave Sin Chai B at about 08.30. Trek along a narrow dirt trail for ½ hour to the bottom of the valley and gradually uphill for nearly 2 hours to Nam Lang A and then continue to Nam Lang B, the 2 village of the Red Zao. Enjoying several visiting to local homes for learning more fact about the life and way of living of the Red Zao. Lunch break at Nam Lang B.
– Following a large and rocky road for ½ hour to the top of the mountain range, then the trek gradually getting downhill to Nam Ket Village of the Red Zao and the Tay.
– Continue along the same trail downhill for nearly 2 hours to Ta Thang Village which offers wide view of the Red River Valley which runs through the Bao Yen District.
– Picked up at Ta Thang for an hour road transfer to Lao Cai. Here clients may relax and take the night train to Hanoi or transfer for another hours uphill back to Sapa. Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary: Trek: 6 to 7 hours approx 18 km.. Grade 3/5/ Breakfast at home stay / Lunch on the way/dinner at home stay / Transfer 1 hour.
Day 3: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.