Fansipan Sapa trekking in Tram Ton Route Tour 3days
Fansipan itself is an attraction of Sapa area as well as Northern Vietnam. The peak is a part of Hoang Lien mountain range, which is under the protection of Hoang Lien National Park. The trip offers you an opportunity to explore the beautiful nature and challenge yourself. Highlights Challenging and conquering Fansipan, the roof of Indo China. Explore reach and wild nature of the Hoang Lien National park.
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
Note: It is dangerous to visitors those having high blood pressure or other heart sickness!
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by TLV Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Tram Ton – Mount 2,900 m (-; L; D)
– Check out hotel, leaving Sapa Township for a transfer along road 4C for 14 km uphill to Silver Waterfall to have first break for 15 minutes to admire this wonder of nature.
– Continue by road 4 km to Tram Ton Pass and here enjoying another break for 20 minutes walking around the area of “Heaven Gate” with stunning view of both 2 sides of Hoang Lien range.
– Start trekking from here softly for about 2 hours along the trail through thick forest. After Lunch break for an hour, the trek gets tougher up and down hills for 4 to 5 hours and arriving at the camping site on the top of Mount at the height 2,900 m. Relax or explore the wild nature around the camping site.
Dinner and relax in the light and warm of wooden fire
Day summary: Transfer 18 km// Trekking about 7 hours, grade 4 of 5 // Camping.
Day 2: Mount 2,990m – Fansipan Summit – Tram Ton Pass – Sapa (B,L,-)
– Early Breakfast and then starting along the trail again. The nearly two hours uphill to the Summit is real challenge. Some parts of the trail becomes very steep and narrow which need great attention, care and energy till reaching to the summit.
– Congratulation! From top, great view off the region by all direction opens wide and far. Celebration, enjoying success, taking as many photos as possible of the marvelous scenery.
– Start the journey back which takes about one and a half hour to the camping site, lunch break.
– Leaving the Mount 2,900 m, following the same trail back to Tram Ton Pass for about 4 hours. Then take the jeep ride back to Sapa Town before it gets dark.
– Picked up and transfer back to Sapa.
Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary: Transfer 18 km// Trekking: 6 to 7 hours, grade 4 of 5.
Day 3: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.