Ha Noi Ha Giang trekking tour visit Hoang Su Phi Nam Hong 4 days
From the magnificent reaches of its rugged mountains to the spectacular rice fields carving out it many valleys and forests, Ha Giang is Vietnam’s dream destination for any travellers love trekking and biking. Steeped in ancient history and exuding a vibrant cultural flair, Ha Giang is an enticing draw for lovers of beautiful locales which have a tale to tell and is quickly becoming a popular tourist draw without losing the allure of its remoteness and tranquillity. By join Ha Giang trekking tours 3 nights 2 days to visit Ha Giang, Ethnology Museum, Hoang Su Phi, Nam Hong village, Phin Ho village… you will get to close to nature and communicate with local people in here.
– It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the trek in Ha Giang.
– Personal luggage when trekking should be no more than 6kg. Good trekking shoes, rain gear, warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
– Daily trekking about 15-20 kms.
– See the best time to visit Hoang Su Phi
– Some meals not includes in Promotion Tour.
– Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
– Private A/C transfer Hanoi – Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not for promotion tour price)
– English speaking guide, local guide, porter.
– Entrance fees and border entry permission.
– Accommodation as mentioned in the program. See homestay
– Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
– Travel insurances.
– Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
– Tips and gratuities.
– Services not clearly mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang (D)
Our experienced guide and driver will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. On the way to Ha Giang we will visit Ethnology Museum in Thai Nguyen province. You take about 7-8 driving –hours to arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Meet our local guide and enjoy the first homestay in Hoang Su Phi.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You will get up early and have a light breakfast at local house. In the first day trekking tour, you will trek to Nam Hong village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Then you have lunch en route. Overnight at homestay with Man Ta Pan house.
Day 3: Trekking day (B, L, D)
Walking to Phin Ho village (5-6 hours). Stay with local people, Tay hill tribe.
Day 4: Ha Giang – Hanoi (B)
Walking to the road and get on our car back to Hanoi.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.