Hanoi Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark Ha Giang Trekking Tour 4 Days
Dong Van Karst Plateau Global Geopark is located in the northeastern province of Viet Nam, Ha Giang. It is the first Geopark in Viet Nam and the second one in Southeast Asia.
Dong Van karst plateau has an area of 2.350 square kilometers, spreads over four districts of Ha Giang province: Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Dong Van and Meo Vac at an average height of 1.400 – 1.600 meters with a number of beautiful limestone and winding road. Here, scientists have found 33 tectonics heritages, 45 geomorphology heritages and many unique fossils in sedimentary rock, which creates opportunities for the tourist attraction, brings income for indigenous people.
– It is compulsory to have security permission from Ha Giang police, so copy of passport and visa is needed 3 days at least before starting the tour in Ha Giang.
– Personal luggage should be no more than 6kg. Good shoes, rain gear, warm clothes (Nov. to Mar.) and insect repellent are of great use.
– Single surcharge: +$10
– No meals for Promotion Tour.
– Adventure Tour: Services as in Promotion Tour but there is NO English speaking go with you on the tour.
– Private A/C transfer Hanoi – Ha Giang and vice-versa. (Not for promotion tour price)
– English speaking guide.
– Entrance fees and border entry permission.
– Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
– Meals as mention in the program (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner).
– 1 bottle of fresh water daily.
– Travel insurances.
– Drinks and personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc.).
– Tips and gratuities.
– Services not clearly mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Giang (D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. On the way to Ha Giang we will visit Ethnology Museum in Thai Nguyen province. Arrive Ha Giang, visit a Tay village, stay with local people in their house.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Dong Van (B)
After breakfast get on car to Dong Van, on the way visit Lung Tam handicraft village of H’Mong hill tribe. Have some stops for taking photo and contemplate breath taking landscape of the area. Have lunch en route.
Afternoon visit some villages on the way. Visit Vuong Chi Sinh’s house, a land lord of H’Mong hill tribe in the past.
Arrive Dong Van, check in guest house, free time to visit the small town.
Day 3: Dong Van – Meo Vac – Ha Giang
Have breakfast and visit Dong Van Market (market day on Sunday). Depart to Meo Vac on Ma Pi Leng Pass. On the way you can visit Meo Vac or Lung Phinh market (if on market day). Have lunch in Yen Minh town.
On the way to Ha Giang visit a Dzao village of Na Khe. Have dinner and stay at a hotel in Ha Giang.
Day 4: Ha Giang – Hanoi
After breakfast, check-out and get on our car back to Hanoi.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.