Sapa 2day Hiking in Hidden trail
Hanoi – Laocai – Sapa – Mong Sen – Taphin – Matra – Sapa
Highlights Spectacular landscapes of Trung Trai, Ta Phin and Ma Tra valley Meeting Red Zao and Black H’mong for an interesting discovery of colorful cultures Home stay and experiences local hospitality
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by TLV Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Mong Sen – Taphin (-, L, D)
– Departure at 08.30 to 9.00 am. Transfer 15 km along the road 4D to the Mong Sen Bridge with several stops along the way for enjoying spectacular landscapes. Trekking uphill along large dirt road for nearly an hour, then following a narrow dirt trail winding its way on steep hill-sides along the western bank of the upstream part of Ngoi Dum River for 2 hours to an isolated hamlet of the Black H’mong people, explore these isolated hamlets of the Black H’mong, then lunch break.
– Continue trekking along the same trail for nearly 1,5 hours up and downhill towards Ta Phin Valley and arrive at the center of Ta Phin Commune in mid afternoon. Take a walk around this stunning valley, paying visit to some Red Zao families, then picked up for a road ride back to Sapa.
Day summary: Transfer: 1 hour / Trek: 5 hours / Grade 2 of 5 / Picnic or cooked Lunch on the way, dinner at home-stay / Home stay at Ta Phin, Red Zao house.
Day 2: Taphin – Matra – Sapa (B, L, -)
– Breakfast and leave Ta Phin at 09.00. Walk through the Ta Phin for 2 hours through several hamlets of the H’mong scattering on hill-sides. Continue gradually uphill 1 hour to Ma Cha, another village of the H’mong and then trek through the Ma Cha Valley. This valley is close to Sapa Town but very quiet and the peoples here are still living their own way without influence of tourism.
– After lunch, the trail gets larger and gradually uphill through the Suoi Ho Valley featered with narrow terraced paddies and later pine plantation, fruit, vegetable & artichoke gardens.
– Picked up and short transfer back to Sapa Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary: Transfer: 1 hours / Trek: 5 hours / Grade 2 of 5 / Breakfast at home-stay, picnic or cooked Lunch on the way.
Day 3: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.