Sapa Hiking throught Hoang Lien National park and Muong Hoa Valley 4days
Hanoi – Laocai – Sapa – Tram Ton – Sin Chai – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai San – Lao Hang Chai – Giang Ta Van – Sapa
Highlights Spectacular landscapes of the Hoang Lien mountain range, Muong Hoa National Parket and Muong Hoa Valley. Unique culture, custom and way of living of the Black H’mong, Giay and Red Zao ethnic peoples.
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by TLV Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Tram Ton – Sin Chai (-; L; D)
– Leaving Sapa at 09.00 am. Transfer 18 km from Sapa to the Tram Ton Pass with a short top at the Silver Waterfall. Walk 15 minutes around the Heaven Gate for magnificent scenery of the other side of Hoang Lien Son range.
– Start trekking from Tram Ton along a narrow trail sneaking on mountain sides through the thick rain forest of the Hoang Lien Nature Reserve mostly downhill for nearly 3 hours, then getting along the upstream part of the Muong Hoa River for the whole afternoon until reaching to Sin Chai Village of the H’mong. Walk around to explore the village, paying visit to local homes as well as getting intact with villagers. Arriving to home-stay at about 5.00 pm.
Tour summary: Transfer: 45 minutes / Trek: 6 hours aprox. 14 km / Grade 4 of 5 /
Day 2: Sin Chai – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho (-; L; D)
– Breakfast at home stay and departure at 08.30 to 09.00 am. Walk 1 hour along good path to Cat Cat Waterfall. Short rest at this nature wonders and continue up and downhill along the Vang Stream for over 4 hours through part of Hoang Lien National Park covered by thick bamboo and rain forest, passing several isolated hamlets of the Black H’mong.
– Arrive to Y Linh Ho Village in mid afternoon, walk around to explore the village for 1 hour and then settle down for relax at home-stay.
Day summary: Trek: 5 to 6 hours, approx 15 km, grade 3 of 5.
Day 3 : Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai San – Lao Hang Chai – Giang Ta Van – Sapa (B; L; -)
– Breakfast and leave Y Linh Ho at about 08.30 am. Following a large dirt path uphill to Lao Chai San 2 and Lao Chai San 1 villages of the H’mong and then up and down along narrow dirt trail 2 hours to Lao Hang Chai of the H’mong. Explore this village and then trek further uphill 2 hours through the thick rain forest. Lunch break before descending 1 hour to Giang Ta Van Village and then onto Ta Van village of the Giay, located near the Muong Hoa River. Explore this large and prosperous village before picked up and transfer 15 km back to Sapa. Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary: Trek: 5 hours, approx 16 km, grade 3 of 5// Transfer 30 minutes.
Day 4: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.