Sapa Hill tribal trek 2days
Sapa – Ban Lech – Sin Chai – Nam Sai – Nam Toong villages
Highlights Marvelous landscapes of Hoang Lien mountain range, Muong Hoa & Suoi Thau valleys as well as wild and beautiful nature setting of Sapa southern land Simple and hard working life in remote villages. Strong and colorful customs and cultures of the Tay and Red Zao. Home stay and experiences local ethnic hospitality
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by TLV Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Ban Lech – Muong Bo – Sin Chai B (-; L; D)
– Departure at 08.30am. Transfer 1 hour southwards to Ban Lech Dao in Thanh Kim Commune.
– Start trekking about 2 hours from here along a narrow trail sneaking mostly downhill through terraced rice paddies to Muong Bo River. Cross the river by a bridge, then trek uphill for another hour to Muong Bo Village of the Tay. Easy walk 1/2 hour to explore the village of the Tay featured with spacious stilt houses. Lunch break for an hour in a local home.
– Afternoon trek is more fascinating along a large path 1,5 hour uphill to Nam Cum Village of the Red Zao, isolated hiding in a remote valley. Half an hour walk around the village and get acquaintance with villagers. Continue trekking along the Suoi Thau Valley for 1 more hour to Sin Chai B Village. Check in the home-stay here and then spend the rest of the day to walk around this charming village.
Day summary:Transfer 1 hour // Trek: 6 hours approx 15 km.. Grade 3 of 5 // home stay at Sin Chai B in Red Zao house.
Day 2: Sin Chai B – Nam Sai – Nam Tong – Thanh Phu Bridge – Sapa (B; L; -)
– Breakfast and leave Sin Chai B at about 08.30. Trek along a large village path 2 hours mostly downhill to Nam Sai Valley, paying visit to this village of the Tay and then continue along the same path 1more hour to My Son. Lunch and short walk around this village of the Xa Pho.
– Cross the river to other bank and trek along a narrow trail uphill for nearly 2 hours to Nam Toong Village of the Red Zao. Explore this village, paying visiting for ½ hour before descending 1 hour to Thanh Phu Bridge.
– Picked up and transfer 28 km back to Sapa. Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary:Transfer 1 hour //Trek: 6 to 7 hours approx 17 km.. Grade 3 of 5//
Day 3: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.