Sapa Trek through Hoang Lien National Park 4days
Hanoi – Laocai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Seo Mi Ty – Den Thang – Ta Trung Ho – Nam Toong – Thanh Phu Bridge – Sapa – Hanoi
Highlights Spectacular landscapes of the Hoang Lien mountain range and Hoang Lien national park. Unique culture, custom and way of living of the H’mong, Zao, Tay ethnics. Two nights home stay in villages of the Zao and Tay ethnic for local life experiences.
• English or French speaking guide
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Train ticket (Hanoi – Laocai -Hanoi)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• Waterproof bluebag for luggage
• Tents if needed
• Mosquito net
• All entrance fees and permit
• Overnight in local house or tent
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai. Overnight train.
You will be met up at your hotel in Hanoi by TLV Tours team and transferred to Hanoi Railway Station.Take the night train to Laocai. Train ??? Departure at ???. Overnight on the train.Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Seo Mi Ty (-; L; D)
– Departure at 08.30 heading southwards along the paved road for 3 km and then turn right to a dirt path 1 hour gradually downhill to the Muong Hoa River. Magnificent view of Hoang Lien mountain range and Sapa Valley. Cross the river by suspension bridge, then uphill along narrow village path for nearly 2 hours through Y Linh Ho and onto Lao Hang Chai Village of the Black H’mong. Explore several small & isolated hamlet along the way.
– After lunch break, the trail gets narrower & tougher while getting through thick rain forest of the Hoang Lien nature reserve for 2,5 hours. Wild and rich nature! Arriving to Seo Mi Ty Village in late afternoon. Explore this remote village of the H’mong and free time to relax by the stream near the newly built hydraulic power station.
Day summary: Transfer: 0 // Trek: 6 – 7 hours aprox. 17 km // Grade 4 of 5 // Home stay or camping.
Day 2: Seo Mi Ty – Den Thang – Ta Trung Ho
– It is a great adventure today! Be ready to explore the remotest land of Sapa.
– Breakfast and leave Sep Mi Ty at 08.30. Easy walk for 20 minutes and then trekking 2 hours along a tougher trail winding downhill through thick rain forest to Den Thang village which isolated itself in a remote valley. Explore this village and then lunch break.
– Leaving this isolated hamlet, the trail continuing along a narrow stream up and downhill through the wildest land of Sapa for about 4 hours to Ta Trung Ho Village of the Red Zao.
– Arriving to home stay at Ta Trung Ho at about 5.00 pm. Explore the village, getting in touch to locals. This is a special occasion to both visitors and locals.
Day summary: Trek: 6 – 7 hours approx. 16 km // Grade 4 of 5 // Home stay.
Day 3: Ta Trung Ho – Nam Toong – Thanh Phu Bridge – Sapa
– Breakfast and leaving Ta Trung Ho at 09.00. Trek along a narrow dirt trail which winds its way on steep mountain sides, through narrow sharp passages amidst mountains and forest for the whole morning to Nam Toong, explore this charming village of the Red Zao before lunch break.
– Afternoon trek becomes easier as the path gets larger downhill a large valley to Thanh Phu Commune. Paying visiting to some homes of the Tay ethnic who live in stilt houses and very well at organizing their life.
– Picked up at Thanh Phu Bridge for an hour road transfer back to Sapa. Transfer to Lao Cai station, having dinner here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Acc: On the train in 4 bed cabins with A/C.
Day summary: Transfer: 1 hour //Trek: 6 hours, approx. 15 km // Grade 3 of 5 .
Day 4: Arrival back to Hanoi
Arrival back to Hanoi early in the morning at about 05.00. Transfer from Hanoi Railway station to your hotel will be arranged by yourself..
We have a range of trekking tours available for you to choose from that have been specifically designed to enable you to experience some of the very best landscape and scenery that Vietnam has to offer. During the treks you will have the opportunity to sleep under the stars in a tent or in a local family house.
Most of our treks start with a jeep ride to take us out of town to where the real adventure starts. Your English speaking, Vietnamese guide will be able to answer questions about the countryside as well as local ethnic minority cultures and customs. During the treks you will only have to carry a small daypack with your personal belongings and of course your camera. Porters from the Black H’Mong ethnic minority hill tribe will carry the rest of your luggage in special watertight bags.
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.