Sapa Valley one day trekking from Tram Ton to Sin Chai
Highlights Magnificent scenery of Hoang Lien mountain range & Nature Reserve. A real discovery of Sapa’s rich nature. Sapa Valley one day trekking from Tram Ton to Sin Chai
• English or French speaking guide
• All needed transport
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• All entrance fees and permi
• Personal Pocket Money
• Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above.
– Leaving Sapa at 09.00 by TLV Tours for a short road transfer 18 km from Sapa along the national road 4D. Enjoy stunning scenery of the Hoang Lien Son mountain range and lush farm land of Sapa’s suburb. Stop at the Silver Waterfall, walk up the step to high elevation for the beautiful scenery of the mountain, forest and valley surrounding. Continue by road to Heaven Gate. Spending half an hour enjoying magnificent scenery around the Tram Ton pass.
– Follow a narrow trail sneaking on mountain sides through the thick rain forest of the Hoang Lien Nature Reserve mostly downhill for nearly 3 hours, then getting along the upstream part of the Muong Hoa River for the whole afternoon until reaching to Sin Chai Village of the H’mong. Walk around to explore the village, paying visit to local homes as well as getting intact with villagers.
– Picked up and transfer 7 km uphill back to Sapa.
Tour summary:Transfer: 1,5 hour / Walk: 6 hours / Grade 3 of 5 / Lunch: Picnic
Note: Not recommended to elderly tourists and family travel with children!
We can tailor make a tour that will best match your budget – the guide below serves as a reference point for you to decide how much to spend on this trip.
LOWER BUDGET THAN THIS?
Budget lower than $(this price) in per person?
We surely can help
As our price is set according to the length of itinerary and the detailed program given, we can make changes in this tour to help you keep your budget.Etc…
Below are some possible changes to make your tour fit better in your budget
we can customize this tour with shorter duration.Etc…
some activities and tours can be in a group and non-private.Etc…
We can look into lower budget hotel for you without compromising the quality.Etc…
We can change the itinerary that fits your expectation and budget requirement.Etc…
ABOUT $(This Price) in PER PERSON
How our prices work:
All of the portion of the tour are private (unless otherwise stated): airport pick up, guided tour, etc. Price is based on 2 people travelling together so if you are a single person, the price may differ. We place a strong focus on both individualized experience and value for money – so please enjoy your tour booking process with us with peace of mind.