Team-building tours are a fantastic getaway into the jungle. However, relaxation is not the name of the game on this tour. Instead, days will be action packed with thrilling games, team-building opportunities, adventure, delicious food, and beautiful campsites situated in the wild jungle of Vietnam.
In a tour unlike anything available in this region, you will have the options of obstacle course races, scavenger hunts, and many other activities which will keep your team working together and smiling the whole time through. Team-building tours are catered according to your preference and the outcome you are looking for (please see the photo gallery below).
Tours can be designed with the following ideas:
- A race, in which your group is split into teams and must compete against each other
- A tour, in which your whole group stays together and participates in different games and activities throughout the tour
- Camping skills, in which you can learn about putting tents up, cooking over an open fire, tying knots, first aid skills, etc.
- Environmental awareness and community projects, in which our team will teach you all about conservation in the wilderness; on the last day, participate in a group cleanup effort in Tan Hoa village
- Design your own teambuilding! We are happy to cooperate with any ideas which you may have (pending safety regulations)
We welcome the following groups:
- Groups of anywhere from 4 – 100 pax (also depending on weather condition and booking situation)
- Participants aged 12 – 65
- Tours of 2 – 4 days long
- Vietnamese or English speaking groups
- All outdoor experience levels and backgrounds
Price of a team-building tour is dependent on group size and tour length, with an additional surcharge for weekend or holiday bookings. Please book far in advance for large groups so that we are able to fulfill your request and accommodate all of your needs.
Tu Lan Adventure Race
Welcome to the most unique race in the Cave Kingdom of Vietnam! Tu Lan Adventure Race has come back and promises to bring harder challenges and completely new experiences with absolutely unforgettable moments in the wildest jungles of Vietnam.
This adventure-filled race combines racing along untamed rivers in a traditional Doc Moc boat, jungle trekking, climbing up/down hills, and swimming in underground cave rivers. You will not only have a chance to overcome yourself and challenge your limits, but you will also explore many incredible places in Tu Lan area and spend time with awesome people from Vietnam and abroad. Several magnificent destinations such as Rat Cave, Hung Ton Cave, Hung Ton valley are waiting for you ahead.
The main purpose of the race is creating a new playground for those who love challenges and exploring, love to join nature conservation activities, and want to provide community support. A percentage of all tickets will go towards the construction of floating houses, which will help poor households in Tan Hoa Village immensely during the flooding season.
Tu Lan Adventure Race is a competition of 100 people, who are divided into 10 teams. You will be judged each day on a number of challenges that you must complete including a boat race (many obstacles on the way) and finding various caves and other features within the region. The race will cover the total of 30 kilometers by both trails and rivers.
Who can join?
Anyone who is over 18 years old and loves outdoor activities and cave exploring. Vietnamese and foreigner participants are both welcome!
Conditions of registration?
Maximum 10 teams and 10 people per each team. You must be in a group to qualify for registration. Organizer will not accept individual registrations.
How to register?
Register directly on this page by filling all required information (includes: full name, gender, DoB, Nationality, ID/Passport #, phone/email contact of each member, also team leader name, team leader contact and team name). The registration system will be opened from 8:00 AM (GMT +7) and closed as soon as there are 10 teams registered successfully.
Entry fee is …..VND/team (10 people)
- Entry fee includes VAT, environmental/entrance fees, and other things provided during the program.
- Entry fee will be used to support 10 poor families in Tan Hoa to build floating houses in preparation for future flooding seasons.
Your entry fee includes porter team, camping gear (hammocks, mosquito net, sleeping bag), medical team at each station and campsite, public liability insurance, all entrance tickets and taxes, transport according to the itinerary, meals according to the itinerary, plus your support for the fund to build floating houses in Tan Hoa Village.
Let’s get ready for the most challenging activity of the year 2016 and overcome your limits!